March 18, 2015

Palette Knives and Pink Cardigans

So I haven't written in 2 weeks, that's slightly awkward. Sorry about that...
Florida was great!

The beach was simply incredible, and I got enough Vitamin D to last me till summer, so that was awesome.
Now I'm back to the daily grind.
Monday was my Portfolio Review for Art, I will post pictures soon of my completed artworks.
As was hinted at in the title of this blog, I have started working with palette knives.

I LOVE PALETTE KNIVES!

Palette knives are bae.
Bae is bae.
******* is bae.
(Squad joke)

But even my professor acknowledged that working with palette knives come naturally for me.
A compliment I sincerely appreciated.
When I post pictures I will also talk more about working with palette knives and the differences between brushwork and using the knives.

On to the second part of the title.

PINK CARDIGANS.

I love making lists, it calms me down when I'm stressed, and helps me to refocus on my priorities.

Near the top of my Favourite Things list is Cardigans.

It may be because they complete any outfit.
It may be because they come in multiple colours and match everything.
It may be the degree of classiness that accompanies a cardigan.
Or maybe I just like to be warm without actually wearing a jacket.
Regardless, cardigans are one of my favourite things in the world.

Today is a pink cardigan, black & white polka dot pants and grey oxford shoes....
Today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment