September 28, 2015

Soul of a Californian

Time for some fun Emma trivia.
My beloved Mother is from California. 
She is a fantastic California girl who married a Canadian.
And so I, Emma Atwood, grew up in Canada.
And I LOVE Canada.
I LOVE CANADA!
It is my home.
I have serious Canadian pride.
However I cannot deny the Californian part of my soul.
Or the fact I have the soul of a Californian.
Not the driving skills.
Not the 'tude.
But the beach bum, ocean is lyfe, soul.

When I was applying to school I applied mostly to schools in California. 
Specifically by how close they were to the beach.

Obviously God had other plans for me than spending my days at classes and then swimming/boogie-boarding/getting my tan on every day... 
The whole life isn't for wasting your days away.
Life is about improving yourself.
Anyways.....
So I do not live in California.
But I love California!
I love spending my days at the beach.
So whenever I can go, I do.

This past summer I was able to go to Palm Springs with my family.
And it was fantastic. 
So here is some pics. :)

(Typical Emma at the pool pic, with a book in my hand)


The Ocean is my happy place.

Basically, this is my life philosophy.

3 comments: